Friday, April 6, 2007

Ain't life grand?

God is so good. Life have just been lovely lately ...

#1:"Get your mind out of the toilet."
#2:"Its not in the toilet."
#3:"Yeah, its in the gutter. Duh."

"You're assertive and well educated. I think you scare the hell out of guys."

"Chad, are these bad for me?" "They are when you eat the whole bag in less than 24 hours."

"Do you know what a great dane is?" "Yeah, its the dog on the side of a greyhound bus."

"Stop bitch slapping me with a prayer card."

While at church ... #1: "Yeah, you just grab them and pull them across and then give him a bitch slap." #2: :::laughing::: #1: "What? Did I just say that really loud or something?"

#1:"Look out the window. Tell me what you see."
#2:"Umm... I see the parking lot of Crook's Clothing and a dumpster."
#1:"Ahh... I left my heart in Clarion, Pennsylvania."

"Who's the hottie with Hoover?"

I made the asylum. What do you think of me now? Oh, yeah...

Now I just need some warm weather.

1 comment:

Slick said...

I can't figure out what's worse... Making it in the asylum, or being on the staff.